Meruelo Family Center for Career Development
Notre Dame's Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is located on the fifth floor of Duncan Student Center on the University of Notre Dame's campus. All staff work collaboratively to advance the Center's mission & vision:
Mission: The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development prepares students for lifelong career readiness through innovative and tailored programs, services, and strategic partnerships.
Vision: Empowering students to discern, discover, and pursue meaningful careers to be a force for good in the world.
The Center is comprised of 30 staff members across 5 teams: Undergraduate Career Services, Graduate Career Services, Operations and Communications, Employer Engagement, and the Regional Engagement Team.
The Regional Engagement Team, represented by Allison Gagnon in California, is a growing team of professionals which will expand to strategic industry markets in the coming years. The team cultivates relationships with recruiters, industry professionals, and alumni to advance placement of Notre Dame students into top tier internships and full-time positions.
Employers Seeking Notre Dame Talent
Recruiting is in full swing for summer 2023! If your company is looking for great intern or new grad talent, there are a number of different ways to get engaged with our students who are interested in California opportunities.
- Send Allison Gagnon a job description of the opportunity you are looking to fill and we will circle back in a week with resumes of interested and qualified candidates.
- Request a custom resume book of students specifically seeking California opportunities for summer 2020. We can filter by class level, major, interest area, location preference, etc. From there you can reach out to students and present them with an opportunity.
- View a list of all students specifically seeking California opportunities filtered by their top industry interest. If you find a student you are interested in talking with, reach out directly to present them with an opportunity.
- Introduce Allison to your university recruiting team so that we can establish a long term relationship and help them identify and recruit the appropriate students on campus.
- Create a Handshake account and post a job opportunity for students to see. Handshake replaced our Go Irish recruiting database.
- Recruit on campus and connect with our students a number of different ways!
Career Outcomes Summer 2019
We had 468 students participating in internships, new grad roles, or service projects this past summer! Wow! See the breakdown and progress we have made over the years by clicking here.