Notre Dame California isn’t simply a West Coast office.
It is the embodiment of the University’s desire to be an active partner and presence across the state, contributing to and benefitting from the educational, entrepreneurial, and creative cultures that make California unique.
Establishing a presence in California also allows Notre Dame to contribute its distinctive voice to the moral and ethical deliberations that inevitably arise in a landscape where the next big thing is always just around the corner.
We invite you to learn more about what Notre Dame California has to offer:
- West Coast students considering the University of Notre Dame for undergraduate or graduate study
- Notre Dame students who want to intern or work in California
- the 7,000+ Notre Dame alumni living in California
- potential corporate and university partners interested in collaborating on research with Notre Dame faculty
- companies in the market to license faculty inventions and intellectual property
- members of the broader Notre Dame family—parents, friends, and donors in addition to alumni and students—looking to engage with the University through events and other activities