The application for the Summer in Silicon Valley program is now open and available here.
- Open to freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors of all majors and Colleges
- GPA above 3.0
- Interest in innovation, technology, and/or entrepreneurship
- Ability to take 2 of the 3 courses offered
- Use this form to express interest. If you have questions, please email Dierre Upshaw, the program manager.
- You may apply to be a part of the Summer in Silicon Valley program by clicking here to complete the following:
- Application form
- Brief personal statement/essay
- focus on motivations for wanting to participate in the Summer in Silicon Valley program
- provide evidence of work ethic and problem-solving skills
- describe special capabilities, knowledge, skills or background that you would bring to the program
- Application Due: Thursday, April 15, 2021
- References and Transcripts Due: Monday, April 19, 2021
- Acceptance Notifications: Friday, April 23, 2021
- Student Decisions Due: (date will be indicated on acceptance letters)